Light Show: Using the keyfob or steering wheel buttons, turn on a light show that flashes the exterior lights in 9 different patterns.
6 pre-set patterns
3 customizable make-your-own patterns
Z Automotive Programming Utility (for Windows PCs only) is used for firmware updates and for configuration:
– Choose which exterior lights are included in the patterns
– Create your own patterns
– Choose which patterns to include or remove
– Choose which pattern to start with
– Save custom shows to file or load them from a file
– Comes enabled for in-motion use for authorized users and off-road parade use
Button Remapping: Use the Adaptive Cruise distance buttons (when ACC is off), or install “Aux” buttons or viper cruise button bank and map the buttons for quick access to many of Tazer’s functions.